Moonspear hallelujah, lock and load
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra sat with her son, @Osiris, and @Lyra. Together, they recounted the tale of his late aunt, Galaxy, and her forray with the bear—who were to be avoided, Hydra added thoughtfully. No doubt it was not the first time he had heard the story, and Hydra retold its conclusion again to her agouti son once her teeth had finished with a particularly fussy knot in his wild furs: ...And after it had fallen, Alya and I went to meet the bear. It was then that I killed the creature— a howl then, and Hydra's ears pricked as she heard a wolf calling for her. Looking to her son, she nosed him as she rose to all fours and shook out her furs. She gave him a look to imply she would return before she departed. 

It took some time for her to arrive, and when Hydra emerged from the Netherwood to descend the rockier face of Moonspears base she saw the familiar face of Valour. It was not an unpleasant surprise, but certainly an unexpected one, to see the once-apprentice of the late Vengeance. Hydra had not known then that he had been dead, and perhaps Valour had sought to tell her as much prior to her being called home. There was little to be done for that, and at the very least she had some time before her patrol to speak with him. She wondered if the boy still had an affinity for the beast of a wolf he had apprenticed under, or if he no longer thought of him at all. Valour, she recalled aloud as she arrived before him, eyes immediately assessing of his form as she searched for telltale sign of new injuries. She left him room to inform her as to if his arrival here was due to anything pertinent for her to know.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
hallelujah, lock and load - by Valour - March 17, 2020, 01:41 PM
RE: hallelujah, lock and load - by Hydra - March 17, 2020, 02:32 PM
RE: hallelujah, lock and load - by Valour - March 17, 2020, 03:46 PM
RE: hallelujah, lock and load - by Hydra - March 17, 2020, 08:25 PM
RE: hallelujah, lock and load - by Valour - March 28, 2020, 09:14 AM
RE: hallelujah, lock and load - by Hydra - April 29, 2020, 11:55 PM
RE: hallelujah, lock and load - by Valour - April 30, 2020, 04:43 PM
RE: hallelujah, lock and load - by Hydra - May 04, 2020, 08:56 PM
RE: hallelujah, lock and load - by Valour - May 04, 2020, 09:13 PM
RE: hallelujah, lock and load - by Hydra - May 18, 2020, 09:56 PM