Moonspear call on me, call me
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
all welcome! tags for reference; early on the fifth. 

Hydra lingered at the borders of Moonspear, patrolling still. She was uncertain of her mates success in finding @Dragomir, though would range in the Glen later to inspect any evidence of his being there now, or passing through. The event of that day had lasted a while longer where his trail in the Glen became interrupted by several over things where she could not discern where it was he went. And with all that was going on, and her own potential condition, she could not put Moonspear further at risk. She wanted to seek him out, wanted to continue her search... but she had resigned herself to continuing another day. And after speaking with Dirge, she thought that perhaps he had simply gone to cool his head. Wish though she might that he would do so here, he had not. Like it or not, that was the way it was. 

She had plenty to be grateful for here though. For all that had gone wrong, there was still plenty right. Hydra crooned a note for any of the pack that might wish to join her on her patrol, and could not help but hope any of her sons (that could) might walk with her if they were not busy elsewhere on the mountain. @Atlas @Antares and @Osiris were each on her mind, and @Vega too; she wondered if they might wish for some space too, and would give them that for as long as they needed. Or perhaps they might think she needed space. For them, she would always have time. Hydra also thought of @Moriko and @Kukutux. The latter of which she was thankful for, and who would soon, if fortune turned, be bearing children as well. @Yama the matriarch thought of too; how was she faring, with Arcturus leaving as he had? Hydra knew @Opalia sought @Azreina, which Hydra had tried to do herself too. 

But she wondered how long she ought to search for those that simply did not wish to be here. Azreina was no doubt wounded for the loss of Dacio, but to leave all else behind... it seemed foolish. Hydra could not remember being so young and foolish, though no doubt she had been in pursuit of what she thought was best for herself. Hydra hoped Opalia would find her so that they could work toward preparing for what was to come. First, though, to recover from this blow dealt from within.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
call on me, call me - by Hydra - April 09, 2020, 12:25 PM
RE: call on me, call me - by Kukutux - April 09, 2020, 02:53 PM
RE: call on me, call me - by Hydra - April 09, 2020, 03:36 PM
RE: call on me, call me - by Kukutux - April 09, 2020, 06:48 PM
RE: call on me, call me - by Hydra - April 28, 2020, 01:43 PM
RE: call on me, call me - by Kukutux - April 29, 2020, 02:05 PM
RE: call on me, call me - by Hydra - April 29, 2020, 02:13 PM
RE: call on me, call me - by Kukutux - May 01, 2020, 06:14 PM
RE: call on me, call me - by Hydra - May 06, 2020, 01:16 PM
RE: call on me, call me - by Kukutux - May 08, 2020, 06:30 PM