Big Salmon Lake far from grace
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra's tail waved to hear her say so. My mate is a man whose paws itch to roam, as yours do; he could tell you a good deal more about it, I think. My sister, too, here she gestured toward Alya, though her sister was far ahead of them both by now. Though she keeps to herself and her mate as of late. Likely due to the season, she drawled, which reminded her as she looked to the she-wolf, Which reminds me... I know not if you know of the birds and the bees, but Moonspear is a familial pack. I run this by all of the women, and the men, too. We do not permit bastard-born children, nor breeding without express permission of my mate and myself. There was a famine last year, and it was this wisdom, I believe, that kept the cubs alive, she hummed. Only four. This year, perhaps more if they were fortunate... but Jarilo had been a long-standing member of the pack, and Kukutux had early on expressed her interest. 

If you find yourself in your season, I can aid you in getting you out of it. It is not a pretty process, but if you do not wish for children this year nor the potential to make a mistake in your season... I will assist you, she drawled. Likely the dark tawny woman knew of the process if she was born in a familial pack herself and her mother did not permit her older sisters to breed without mates of their own. Hydra was different; resources permitting, and loyalty shown, with a mate Hydra had no qualms with allowing it. The whole process had caused much chaos within Moonspear, but Hydra would have it no other way. They had survived this long for it, and they would continue to do so and thrive without fretting for the wellbeing of their young. The two continued on in relative silence, Hydra answering other questions that may be asked along the way home.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
far from grace - by Frøya - April 10, 2020, 12:27 PM
RE: far from grace - by Hydra - April 10, 2020, 01:20 PM
RE: far from grace - by Frøya - April 10, 2020, 01:51 PM
RE: far from grace - by Hydra - April 10, 2020, 02:30 PM
RE: far from grace - by Frøya - April 10, 2020, 02:56 PM
RE: far from grace - by Hydra - April 10, 2020, 03:09 PM
RE: far from grace - by Frøya - April 10, 2020, 03:32 PM
RE: far from grace - by Hydra - April 10, 2020, 03:46 PM
RE: far from grace - by Frøya - April 10, 2020, 04:22 PM
RE: far from grace - by Hydra - April 10, 2020, 04:41 PM