Moonspear for lack of a better name,
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
occurring simultaneously with the cougar thread, deeper in the territory! pp'ing @Alya for now, mixed, you can hop in at any point <3 Kiddos can hop in, too! Also, going to participate in the June challenge of WotD usage :) @Kukutux

Hydra watched them come, @Lyra still lingering at her own side; Jarilo was not in sight then, so she presumed he must have gone to join the rest. Though Hydra longed to do the same, she knew her place must be here should the cougar find a way to evade the tooth and claw of Moonspear. Should they, the creature would find no matter where he turned, their death awaited. 

Strange how on this day, a bizarre rendition of the day the bear had come here with Galaxy in tow—Galaxy, thought to be dead after falling through a crevice in the Spear, which Hydra had been sure to ensure no such thing was near to their rendezvous—played within her head. The beast had fallen; her jaws had closed around the sows throat. Already the matriarch tasted blood, her anger with the felines intrusion a palpable thing. 

Half-in, half-out of the den, Hydra emerged from the whelping den to look over those that arrived. No worse for wear physically, she turned to enter the den again, offering a crooning note of invitation to Kukutux and Alya. Lyra wished to participate in the fight as much as Hydra, and so to her Hydra drawled, if you must go, keep out of reach from its claws, its teeth... If any wolves are injured, we will need you then too, she expressed, and the undercurrent there was also plain to see for her twins: I need you.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
for lack of a better name, - by Hydra - June 05, 2020, 03:42 PM
RE: for lack of a better name, - by Antares - June 08, 2020, 10:45 PM
RE: for lack of a better name, - by Kukutux - June 14, 2020, 02:50 AM
RE: for lack of a better name, - by Hydra - June 14, 2020, 09:57 PM
RE: for lack of a better name, - by Kukutux - June 17, 2020, 05:42 PM
RE: for lack of a better name, - by Antares - June 30, 2020, 11:20 PM