the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
backdated a wee bit! open!

Hydra had returned to the whelping den to regurgitate meat for her cubs to eat, stretching. Remembering she had heard @Opalia had returned the matriarch called to her. The she-wolf had news... Opalia had been searching herself, when she had heard of Praimfaya and her decision to go on her own way... with the rest of them none the wiser. It was disappointing, that; she had expected much more from the woman she had hoped to see rise again. Certainly not leaving without a word. 

It would be unfair to keep what she knew away from one who cared so much. And perhaps Opalia could help her work out what this meant; she knew Praimfaya better than the matriarch, given they had run together for as long as they had before Moonspear. Opalia had lost her brother, and stayed even still. 

Hydra had more news yet, now; she knew of where her (Opalia, in this instance) brothers killer rest her head at night. There was much to discuss, none of it easy.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
i was born in this ga[m]e, and i will die in this game - by Hydra - June 16, 2020, 02:01 PM