Moonspear Show me your peace sign.
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
He was prepared to wait for a little while, before one of their hosts showed up. He felt a bit antsy, knowing that for the first time, he'd be the one asking to join a pack...And all he could do, really, was be his best self, and hope that the bonds between Hydra and Towhee (and therefore Meerkat as well) would also be extended toward him. He knew very little of this pack's customs, and had been raised in a bit of a bubble environment...Wolves were free to come and go, and trespassers were chased out- but not killed. Part of him wondered if he might find himself in over his head, if he'd ended up choosing to go to a pack that might be too tough for him. His mother hadn't opposed the notion of him going to Moonspear, so he realized, a moment later, that this was likely because she actually approved of the place. He wasn't so sure he wanted to live somewhere that his mother actually approved of. 

He was bordering on getting cold feet and thinking of what he might say to try and talk Meerkat out of their adventure when he spotted movement. She was hard to see at first, her charcoal pelt dusky and dusty in hue, and such a wisp-like thing...She had the same long legs as his mother, but had a body that was- if it was even possible- more trim and slender. Her ears were tall, and close together, makingher face seem sharp, and her gaze all the more bright for having been settled like two gems amid a puff of smoke. As Meerkat's guardian- though one suddenly somewhat faint of heart- he was about to speak and introduce his sister when another arrived. 

He still felt somewhat sheepish when placed under the faint pressure of knowing that first impressions were everything. He remained close by Meerkat's side, though his gaze lifted when the male spoke. His ears perked; and he found his own curiosity cause his gaze to lift and take note of the male's facial features- which were charming and friendly, perhaps a bit more easy to read than the whiplike female who had preceded him. When he was addressed, and questioned, he bobbed his head and smiled faintly. 

"Nice to meet you, uh, Desdemona," He said, having been waiting to reply and greet the spidery female first, with a courteous bob of his head. Of course, the first creature he had to meet here would be a female that would make him feel nervous. He could practically feel her even gaze settling upon him, as though she could summon an icy breeze with those sparkling eyes of hers. The male, though, spoke with a sort of kindness that put him at ease. "My name is Bronco, I'm Meerkat's brother and guardian; we come as friends, from the Firebirds," He said, before turning his muzzle slightly to Meerkat. As she was the one seeking to earn the ambassador trade, he simply hoped that she'd fill in the rest of the details.
Messages In This Thread
Show me your peace sign. - by Meerkat - July 29, 2020, 11:11 AM
RE: Show me your peace sign. - by RIP Bronco - July 29, 2020, 11:25 AM
RE: Show me your peace sign. - by Meerkat - July 29, 2020, 11:32 AM
RE: Show me your peace sign. - by RIP Desdemona - July 29, 2020, 12:14 PM
RE: Show me your peace sign. - by Osiris’s Ghost - July 29, 2020, 12:23 PM
RE: Show me your peace sign. - by RIP Bronco - July 29, 2020, 12:30 PM
RE: Show me your peace sign. - by Hydra - July 29, 2020, 12:37 PM
RE: Show me your peace sign. - by Meerkat - July 29, 2020, 12:52 PM
RE: Show me your peace sign. - by RIP Desdemona - July 30, 2020, 09:16 AM
RE: Show me your peace sign. - by Osiris’s Ghost - July 30, 2020, 12:41 PM
RE: Show me your peace sign. - by RIP Bronco - July 30, 2020, 06:19 PM