Moonspear Show me your peace sign.
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
After a brief re-assembling of posture and pose, the two subordinates showed their deference for their leader, making her seem all the more formidable and impressive. Bronco swallowed hard as there was something that he saw in that moment, in Hydra and in the way her packmates flanked her, that reminded him of something. He couldn't quite place what it was, but it made him feel a small tendril of fear tweak at his heartstrings. He passed it off, however, as simply being intimidated by the fact that he was meeting another pack leader for the first time. Wraen, in comparison, was a teddy bear- and he found himself missing her dearly already. 

Osiris had introduced himself, and Bronco flicked his ears forward when the male introduced himself meekly as Hydra's son. There was a tinge of pride there- but it was impossible not to notice the way he respected his mother, and the way he deferred to her...But he didn't sense fear. He could see that Osiris held affection for his mother, but that he was following border patrol protocol by not being too familiar with her, and maintaining a friendly, but protective guard. He found himself admiring the other yearling already. He wasn't intimidating, nor did Bronco feel like Osiris was boastful, pride, or arrogant. Somehow, he doubted Hydra would've tolerated having those characteristics emerge from her children in front of strangers. 

He gave the male a soft, sheepish smile, and felt pride blossom in his chest for his sister, who was already doing a wonderful job representing their pack. He nodded, and caught her smile, which brought a sparkle to his eyes. They could do this; Meerkat was a natural. "I'm...Niamh's son" He added, quietly. His ears flicked forward and back, signalling that he felt a bit unsure about adding on that fact. But as far as he knew, his mother was also on good terms with Hydra. "I've already been awarded the hunter trade, and a guardian specialty...I'd like to get my mastery, and...Would be honoured if I could do that here." He said.
Messages In This Thread
Show me your peace sign. - by Meerkat - July 29, 2020, 11:11 AM
RE: Show me your peace sign. - by RIP Bronco - July 29, 2020, 11:25 AM
RE: Show me your peace sign. - by Meerkat - July 29, 2020, 11:32 AM
RE: Show me your peace sign. - by RIP Desdemona - July 29, 2020, 12:14 PM
RE: Show me your peace sign. - by Osiris’s Ghost - July 29, 2020, 12:23 PM
RE: Show me your peace sign. - by RIP Bronco - July 29, 2020, 12:30 PM
RE: Show me your peace sign. - by Hydra - July 29, 2020, 12:37 PM
RE: Show me your peace sign. - by Meerkat - July 29, 2020, 12:52 PM
RE: Show me your peace sign. - by RIP Desdemona - July 30, 2020, 09:16 AM
RE: Show me your peace sign. - by Osiris’s Ghost - July 30, 2020, 12:41 PM
RE: Show me your peace sign. - by RIP Bronco - July 30, 2020, 06:19 PM