Moonspear wake up, am I dreaming?
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
We are, she drawled, though there have been several changes, she hummed. She would get to that, though she anticipated the other was here for a reason. Hydra would not distract her, or herself, from it, and fell silent then so as to allow the woman room to explain. And once she did, Hydra's stoic expression was drawn into that of an impending storm. Were it possible, lightning would crackle within her eyes. Let these monsters breathe, and they would only spread. Her children would want to explore the wilds... but with such beings on the loose, well, it brought her no comfort to even contemplate allowing it. 

Tell me all that you know, she drawled, her attentions for the new mother alone. Hydra might have noted the changes of her person—how the softness of motherhood earned her a new edge, for instance—were it not for her focus upon what it was she knew she may need to undertake... There was nothing she would not do for the wolves that she loved. And all such nefarious things ran rampant in her mind now. More than ever, as Hua being a woman with children of her own now, Hydra felt certain she was not alone in these thoughts.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
wake up, am I dreaming? - by Huā - July 31, 2020, 04:10 PM
RE: wake up, am I dreaming? - by Hydra - August 01, 2020, 11:25 AM
RE: wake up, am I dreaming? - by Huā - August 04, 2020, 03:29 AM
RE: wake up, am I dreaming? - by Hydra - August 15, 2020, 09:43 PM
RE: wake up, am I dreaming? - by Huā - August 20, 2020, 01:25 PM
RE: wake up, am I dreaming? - by Hydra - August 25, 2020, 07:51 PM
RE: wake up, am I dreaming? - by Huā - August 27, 2020, 07:39 PM
RE: wake up, am I dreaming? - by Hydra - September 15, 2020, 12:36 PM
RE: wake up, am I dreaming? - by Huā - September 28, 2020, 02:41 PM