Moonspear even angels have their wicked schemes
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
His submissive stature appeased her, and as he spoke her gaze shifted to the rock he spoke of. Shouted back...? Hydra drew behind him, barking into the cavern a threatening demand to come out. Her own voice answered her back, though it was an echo and far from fearsome to the matriarch. Her ears twitched, but hearing nothing else she took a step closer and sniffed. 

Empty, she drawled, only my own voice answers... The scents were stale, and old; a wolverine once bedded in this place, but there was no trace of it now as far as she could tell. Realizing now in full what he had said, and likely want he meant, Hydra turned to him and informed: that is an echo. A normal thing, as it appeared he had not heard one before.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
even angels have their wicked schemes - by Charles - September 18, 2020, 04:31 AM
RE: even angels have their wicked schemes - by Hydra - September 18, 2020, 12:05 PM
RE: even angels have their wicked schemes - by Charles - September 18, 2020, 04:49 PM
RE: even angels have their wicked schemes - by Hydra - September 22, 2020, 09:20 AM
RE: even angels have their wicked schemes - by Charles - September 24, 2020, 03:25 AM
RE: even angels have their wicked schemes - by Hydra - October 02, 2020, 08:45 PM
RE: even angels have their wicked schemes - by Charles - October 09, 2020, 10:03 AM
RE: even angels have their wicked schemes - by Hydra - December 05, 2020, 03:08 PM
RE: even angels have their wicked schemes - by Charles - December 08, 2020, 06:05 AM