Moonspear blood & bone
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Trade 
attn @Meerkat @Bronco @Leta @Atlas @Osiris @Antares @Vega and anyone else who might be interested in guardian/merc trade! can be a solo dolo thread or a group, i'll wait a bit to see who hops in! <3  pre osiris thread in fg, tho

Hydra lingered in The Pale, licking her chops as she considered. By now, Meerkat and Bronco both were used to life upon mountain, though their bodies were surely still adapting some. Not wanting to train at too high an altitude for that, but still wanting to begin their regimen in knowing all that she did, she felt The Pale would be as good a place as any to teach them how best to use their senses in a fight. Sometimes, one could only rely on that to anticipate what was next to come in a battle to defend. 

Her call then carried over the mountain to those that had expressed, in one way or another, their interest and intent to learn. Some might be busy, she was aware, though she hoped at least one might have the time to be instructed this hour. The sun was beginning to set, though this was her own typical hour to rise and be at her most active. She blended well with shadow, though she was not only a nightwalker; she had, with motherhood, become adaptable.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
blood & bone - by Hydra - October 08, 2020, 05:33 PM
RE: blood & bone - by Atlas - October 08, 2020, 05:50 PM
RE: blood & bone - by Hydra - October 28, 2020, 11:47 AM
RE: blood & bone - by Atlas - October 29, 2020, 05:26 PM
RE: blood & bone - by Hydra - December 05, 2020, 03:50 PM
RE: blood & bone - by Atlas - December 11, 2020, 05:58 PM