Neverwinter Forest But I've got the hand of the one in control
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Mal's shared news revolted her, and her further distaste for the other would be apparent to either party as her tail lashed behind her. But thinking on both his son and the mans previous history of kidnapping... I hate to suggest this, she drawled, but is there any possibility that he might have been taken, your son...? What better way than to begin being treated as an enemy, after all? Hydra hoped not, in any event. Hoped that his son absence precluded Donovan and his terrors, somehow, if it was at all even a possibility. 

And if not, well, perhaps she could help regardless. What does he look like, your son? Smell like? She asked, looking thoughtful. If we see him, or catch wind of him... we can let you know, she offered. This litter had revealed to Hydra how, when quite motivated, slippery a child could be.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
But I've got the hand of the one in control - by Hydra - October 28, 2020, 08:37 PM
RE: But I've got the hand of the one in control - by Mal - October 29, 2020, 03:14 AM
RE: But I've got the hand of the one in control - by Hydra - November 12, 2020, 10:20 PM
RE: But I've got the hand of the one in control - by Mal - November 12, 2020, 11:37 PM
RE: But I've got the hand of the one in control - by Hydra - December 14, 2020, 01:36 PM
RE: But I've got the hand of the one in control - by Mal - December 16, 2020, 02:25 AM
RE: But I've got the hand of the one in control - by Hydra - January 29, 2021, 01:34 PM