Wapun Meadow I'm a believer; don't call us another name
Hushed Willows
Dancing Queen
1,487 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Phox. He didn't look much like a fox to her; were there such things as silver foxes? If only Reverie knew. He'd never seen anyone dance before, and that struck her as sad in a way. She might have offered to teach him, but his leg — no, best not.
Well, no - not this time. It was only for fun, Reverie explained shyly. She wondered what sort of rituals he practiced, to recognize her dance for what it was truly meant to be! Maybe she should have felt shamed by the way he called attention to this failing of hers; after all, she was meant to dance only for Mother Rain. Somehow that didn't feel as important as it once had. It's sort of - art. Like singing! There's a method to it, and it's meant to convey a feeling, but... mostly it's just for fun. It all sounded a little silly now that she was explaining it. Was this really all she wanted out of her life?
Yes. Definitely yes.
Watching me is like watching a fire take your eyes from you
Messages In This Thread
I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Reverie - January 13, 2023, 12:50 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 01:15 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 01:36 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Reverie - January 13, 2023, 01:47 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 01:53 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 02:16 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 02:40 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 05:00 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 16, 2023, 04:21 PM