Swiftcurrent Creek [m] Fairy blue, it is only for you that I would crush the stars
Hushed Willows
Dancing Queen
1,422 Posts
Ooc — xynien
She shivered at his touch, and felt herself fall to soft trembling pieces as she pressed into his arms. He wanted her still. She did not know if she trusted it, but she knew that she would have to learn how. Especially now, when they had so much more to think about than only each other. Children.
But for now it was only them, in love, hurting but hopeful, willing to try. Then - marry me, Reverie said breathlessly. You're the light in my life, Lestan. Even the sun can't compare. I don't care what the future looks like - as long as you're in it, as long as that's what you want, I know it will be beautiful. In this moment she felt certain that it would all be okay, in time. Surely it would take time. But she could live with that. As long as Lestan was at her side, she would walk even the darkest paths to find the light at the end.
Watching me is like watching a fire take your eyes from you
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] Fairy blue, it is only for you that I would crush the stars - by Reverie - March 18, 2023, 07:31 PM