Swiftcurrent Creek [m] Oh my grand loves, I'll not finish what I done started
Hushed Willows
Dancing Queen
1,455 Posts
Ooc — xynien
I tried to archive it but Rev said no
Edit: I really wanted to conclude this one so I figured out a way to push it to an end and have made edits LOL
Had she ever seen hurt so clearly in his eyes, so clearly caused by her? Even in this fogged state, Reverie felt a sickening lurch at the sight. She stayed with Blossom for a few moments... and then followed Lestan — because she hadn't told him that to hurt him.
She'd told him because she didn't want to leave. Not really. But it was beginning to feel like her only option.
Lestan - She couldn't think, didn't know what to say, couldn't leave things like this, but how? How could they fix it? We can't, she thought miserably. We can't. Not now, not like this, and maybe not ever. I - I just - I just want you to love me the way you used to. As quickly as she'd come, Reverie turned and fled back into the den. She couldn't stand to hear what he might say, whatever it was. She just couldn't handle it.
Watching me is like watching a fire take your eyes from you
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] Oh my grand loves, I'll not finish what I done started - by Reverie - April 24, 2023, 07:01 PM