Stavanger Bay They say that no one dies from love
Hushed Willows
Dancing Queen
1,448 Posts
Ooc — xynien
All Welcome 
Realizes very belatedly that I didn't tag anyone, Again. @Lestan @Vairë would love either or both of you <3
I'm going to be very bad and reduce the timeline on this, I had rolled for two days and realized a much shorter timeline makes more sense for Rev's narrative; I figured it's fine because no one has moved on or referenced it but just message me if not!
Tall golden spires pierced the sky, their presence so vast it was sight and sound and touch all at once, like a vibration through the air around them. It was silent here, so very still. Nothing moved in the empty sands below, until the rain began to fall.

For three hours Reverie slept. Her bleeding slowed but did not stop, and she remained clinging to the thin ledge that separated life and death. The fever which had dwindled to a simmer rose again to a wildfire in her veins within the first hour. She woke once, briefly, with gasping words on her lips that she only half-heard herself. The witch, the witch, she said - And she drew in a shaking breath. I have to - to - touch divinity, she said - If anyone was there to hear it, she did not know. Reverie fell back into thin fitful sleep as quickly as she'd stirred.
By the third hour her fever had broken. The bleeding had slowed to a stop sometime before. Reverie blinked awake into a shadowy and wavering reality, registering nothing in those first moments. She only breathed, and knew in some instinctive way that she would live.
Watching me is like watching a fire take your eyes from you
Messages In This Thread
They say that no one dies from love - by Reverie - May 25, 2023, 02:35 PM
RE: They say that no one dies from love - by Mayfair - May 30, 2023, 08:31 PM
RE: They say that no one dies from love - by Reverie - May 30, 2023, 08:46 PM
RE: They say that no one dies from love - by Mayfair - May 30, 2023, 08:55 PM
RE: They say that no one dies from love - by Reverie - May 30, 2023, 09:18 PM
RE: They say that no one dies from love - by Mayfair - May 31, 2023, 07:38 PM
RE: They say that no one dies from love - by Reverie - May 31, 2023, 08:05 PM