Stavanger Bay Hope it isn't repetition, though that's the only thing that keeps and takes you
Hushed Willows
1,526 Posts
Ooc — xynien
In the silence, Reverie found only more fear. And she was so tired of being afraid.
She reached out to touch him, to press her nose to his cheek if he'd let her. I don't want to lose you, She murmured, an echo of words she'd said so many times before. I want us to heal together, and I - I don't think leaving will help anything. You are strong enough already, Lestan - there's nothing wrong with being afraid to lose someone you love, and there's nothing wrong with feeling weak sometimes.
Your strength has carried us through so much, She put her paw over his again. Why torment yourself by leaving again? Why not just - rest for a little while? I'll be well again soon, I think, and I can take care of things, if - if you'll let me. She tried to meet his eyes, tried to grasp for some ember of hope between them. I've always meant to, but then - I just kept getting more sick.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hope it isn't repetition, though that's the only thing that keeps and takes you - by Reverie - July 24, 2023, 11:09 PM