Stone Circle Fallen like hundred year old trees missed your body
Hushed Willows
1,526 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Thrown in the loony bin. Reverie wondered for a moment if he knew just how close he was to the truth — but she didn't linger on it. If we're crazy, then we're crazy together, She murmured, nose tracing a path along his jaw. Her cheeks and her ears flushed with heat when he called her princess, and for a moment Reverie struggled to recall what he'd asked.
Oh. Right. A home. Anywhere, as long as I have you and Blossom, Reverie said first, but then she thought about it more and added, Somewhere beautiful. Close to the valley. I don't want to stay here, but... I want to be able to visit. The mountains aren't that far... Her gaze drifted in that direction for a moment, remembering Boone's affinity for the place. But I always get lost in the mountains. She was a creature of the plains, the tall gilded sea of grass where she'd been born. But she would follow Boone into the mountains, if that was what he wanted.
She didn't think she could stand to be alone again.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Fallen like hundred year old trees missed your body - by Reverie - September 19, 2023, 12:51 PM