Hushed Willows Do I have to die to hear you miss me?
Pledged
1,540 Posts
Ooc — xynien
All Welcome 
Tagging @Tamar but feel free to toss any of the characters you mentioned in!
Reverie was at the borders again; marking the land here and there, wandering in idle thought. The skies were clear today, devoid of the clouds which gave her such comfort. It was the sort of day that might have driven her to dance, to call Mother Rain down from the heavens. But Reverie was certain that she would never dance again. Not the way she once had.

Still, there were small blessings, and for those she was grateful. Her leg had healed enough to bear some of her weight without risking further damage. Not much, but it was a start. Still she limped heavily as she traced a path along the northern borders, taking in the scents of her husband and their new ward, Mae, threaded through the territory. Their claim was growing stronger by the day; another small blessing.

She glanced out beyond the borders and wondered, in spite of herself, what lurked beyond them.
Messages In This Thread
Do I have to die to hear you miss me? - by Reverie - November 10, 2023, 07:08 PM
RE: Do I have to die to hear you miss me? - by Tamar - November 14, 2023, 02:55 PM
RE: Do I have to die to hear you miss me? - by Reverie - November 27, 2023, 07:08 PM
RE: Do I have to die to hear you miss me? - by Tamar - December 03, 2023, 06:43 PM
RE: Do I have to die to hear you miss me? - by Reverie - January 06, 2024, 05:45 PM