Moonspear you were the one next to me
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
he let out a soft breath, for even though he worried greatly for his sister and for his friend(yes liffey! two friends!), they seemed okay. his own shoulder was in a good bit of ouch, but he didn't really want to focus on that. he didn't catch on to their hysteria, instead opting for a few deep breathes as he listened to their giggles and anxious rambles. "they just... add more character," terance reassured wraen with a weak smile, even though he really hated getting more scars. this one was on the other shoulder too... well at least it gave him some symmetry-- symmetry was attractive, right? 

"yeah i'm fine," he told liffey with that same smile, "i'll just... uh... visit lyra." he said with now pursed lips. he glanced between the two girls. "we all should, if anything got infected we'd all be in trouble." he didn't make any comments about their plans-- even though they were reckless and flat out stupid. neither of them were trained in fighting, they had the basics down but anyone with a lick of mercenary knowledge would likely wipe the floor with them. instead, he opted for a soft, "i'm just glad you're both okay."
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
It was a little relief that Liffey took the blame as well, but it did not make Wraen feel any less guilty for the injuries her packmates had suffered because of that stupid idea. She had got off easy - a swollen cheek, where the cat had hit her, but nothing worse. Them - on the other hand... Rannoch's mate was one thing - she did not have that many scars to "boast" with, but if Terance was going to continue at this rate that by the end of the next winter he would be walking bald. Scars all over and no fur left. And though this was very inappropriate the idea of him naked gave her another fit of hysterical laughter.

She stopped again and began to sob. "Oh... you go ahead - I will just lie down here for a while," she said, while tears were streaming down her cheeks. "I am not that hurt anyway... just drunk on emotions..."

Fade out in your next posts? These guys should get together again and bust some more cougar asses! :D
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Sounds good to me!! Last post :D

Liffey's heart was throbbing wildly in her chest. They had come so, so close to death. It was insane. They were insane. Why hadn't they run? Was everyone okay? She took a deep breath to calm herself. They were fine. They really were. It was over. And suddenly, she wondered if she had ever been this exhausted before in her life. Odd when only a moment ago, she'd been about to climb straight up the mountain and rocket off into the sky.

Terance gave her a smile and assured her that he too was fine, and Liffey felt her breathing grow a little easier. Until he suggested they all go to Lyra... It occurred to the Frostfur that she would much rather face off against another cougar than see one of the cerberus when she was so vulnerable. Luckily, Wraen provided a distraction by abruptly bursting into tears. Liffey's breath hitched and she moved instantly to the girl's side, pressing comfortingly against her.

"Oh Wraen... It's okay," she said, sobering quickly as mother-hen mode took over, "It's all over now. You're gonna be fine." She offered a smile as the girl shook at her side, preening the fur at the base of her ears comfortingly. She was content to remain with her new friend until she had calmed down. And then, she would head home herself and begin the task of calming Rannoch down, as he may very well end up just as hysterical over what had happened as the girls.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~