Moonspear with every broken bone, i swear i lived.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The commotion of her sisters cry brought her to investigate, too; Yami and Yama had, thus far, been the least interesting to Hydra in terms of what they were worth. They simply did not seem particularly bright, nor interested in fighting—it made bonding with them difficult, though there was some sliver of hope that these would be women as savage as she and her mirror images. 

As she came upon the scene, however, such hopes waned considerably. True, they were still young—even still, her disappointment and distaste were apparent. Vela was kind to offer aid; Hydra knew she was nowhere near gentle enough to be of any help... and also had no desire to. She shared her sister's judgment of the tawny cub, and the reminder of Korei Julia was enough to cause her to move on. If Vela trusted that she could handle the situation, Hydra trusted her, too—she was old enough to know her own capabilities. Still, one ear cupped backward in case Vela did need her assistance. She was not suited at all for this task, but knew where to find someone who was: Lyra. 

cameo unless u want me to stick around!
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
with every broken bone, i swear i lived. - by Yami - August 22, 2018, 11:51 AM
RE: with every broken bone, i swear i lived. - by Vela - August 23, 2018, 02:49 PM
RE: with every broken bone, i swear i lived. - by Hydra - August 25, 2018, 01:21 AM
RE: with every broken bone, i swear i lived. - by Yami - August 25, 2018, 10:45 AM
RE: with every broken bone, i swear i lived. - by Vela - August 27, 2018, 03:56 AM
RE: with every broken bone, i swear i lived. - by Hydra - August 27, 2018, 07:59 PM
RE: with every broken bone, i swear i lived. - by Yami - August 29, 2018, 02:13 PM
RE: with every broken bone, i swear i lived. - by Vela - September 03, 2018, 07:47 AM
RE: with every broken bone, i swear i lived. - by Yami - September 18, 2018, 08:40 AM
RE: with every broken bone, i swear i lived. - by Vela - September 20, 2018, 06:01 AM
RE: with every broken bone, i swear i lived. - by Yami - September 21, 2018, 06:04 PM
RE: with every broken bone, i swear i lived. - by Vela - September 28, 2018, 08:27 AM
RE: with every broken bone, i swear i lived. - by Yami - October 09, 2018, 02:38 PM
RE: with every broken bone, i swear i lived. - by Vela - October 10, 2018, 09:01 AM