Moonspear I make the moves up as I go
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra had wanted to give both of the new packmates time to settle and acclimate prior to checking in on them; age and experience had leant her knowledge that brought her to this route. When she was but a yearling and had not traveled far from Moonspear at all, she was instantly upon the newcomers, expecting their reception of her to be sterling. But she understood better now the exhaustion that came from long journeys, and so she gave Slavik and Speedy both some time to themselves. 

Not too much time, mind. Hydra was eager to note that one of the newcomers was already integrating herself, and mingled with her scent was the familiar herbal attachment that Lyra also carried. The scent of a healer, she knew. Hydra caught the sight of Speedy with her mouth full as she minded the borders, and deciding it was as good a time as any to better know the medicine woman, Hydra's stride lengthened as she headed toward her. The proud Ostrega chuffed to alert the other of her presence. Need any help? So long as none of those are toxic, she quipped. Lyra had, while experimenting, found that such herbs existed that did have a purpose in the healing process. And some, Lyra had learned by trial, had none at all. Many a woodland creature had suffered the consequence of that... but others survived and thrived—until the triplets, or any of their family, hungered.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
I make the moves up as I go - by Speedy - October 24, 2018, 11:23 AM
RE: I make the moves up as I go - by Hydra - October 27, 2018, 03:11 PM
RE: I make the moves up as I go - by Speedy - October 31, 2018, 01:25 AM
RE: I make the moves up as I go - by Hydra - October 31, 2018, 02:13 PM
RE: I make the moves up as I go - by Speedy - November 07, 2018, 10:24 PM
RE: I make the moves up as I go - by Hydra - December 01, 2018, 01:31 PM
RE: I make the moves up as I go - by Speedy - December 05, 2018, 01:44 AM