Firefly Glen vive, vivio, vivira
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Short post for u bc I forget everything that was going on here and I m dumb

Her use would be plenty. Her children would know how to spot a visible weakness and work with it; and then she would erase the foundation of that thought and show them that though one might see a weakness, it did not always make it so. Perhaps that wolf had learned to favor their blind-side in knowing how it would be seen. She did not think such was the case with Andraste, but time would tell and Hydra would not act as though this was her thought. In battle, Hydra always behaved as if she were about to fight the strongest wolf she had ever encountered. She humbled herself despite her expertise; who knew what she might face that day? 

Yes, prepare them, she said agreeably, nodding her head. I myself must return to home. But I look forward to seeing you soon, Aurewen, she said in earnest, tail swaying behind her. She did; she knew her children would benefit from it in some capacity. Hydra waited no more; she did need to return to home, and once she was nearer to her borders again she plucked up the bodies she had seen an end to for her family and Moonspear to feed upon.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
vive, vivio, vivira - by Hydra - August 15, 2019, 09:48 PM
RE: vive, vivio, vivira - by Andraste - August 15, 2019, 10:21 PM
RE: vive, vivio, vivira - by Hydra - August 15, 2019, 10:42 PM
RE: vive, vivio, vivira - by Andraste - August 15, 2019, 11:05 PM
RE: vive, vivio, vivira - by Hydra - August 15, 2019, 11:26 PM
RE: vive, vivio, vivira - by Andraste - August 15, 2019, 11:50 PM
RE: vive, vivio, vivira - by Hydra - August 16, 2019, 12:12 AM
RE: vive, vivio, vivira - by Andraste - August 16, 2019, 08:45 AM
RE: vive, vivio, vivira - by Hydra - August 28, 2019, 12:42 PM
RE: vive, vivio, vivira - by Andraste - August 29, 2019, 08:07 AM