Moonspear these are the lessons in love
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She greeted her four with her brand of rough affection, inspecting them with loud sniffs and prodding nudges until her satisfaction with them came with an affectionate nip near an ear or their rear, whichever was nearest to her at the time—she was quite careful with her teeth, not desiring to bring them any undue harm. Hydra withdrew to step behind the things she had brought, their dead, glassy gaze emptily staring skyward.

A fox, Hydra introduced firstly, paw upon the ruddy animal, before pulling her foreleg back and placing her paw now upon the tawny animal: and a coyote. These are predators and pests, and can pose a threat to you, if they have the mind to. Fox are clever beasts, and coyotes are sly; some coyotes are sly enough to befriend wolves. None enough to befriend me, Hydra grinned wickedly then, paw pressing a little firmer upon the animal she did not deign to deal with other than when she must exteriminate them for coming too close. They both will steal from the caches wolves make, if they are not caught first. These two came too close for comfort; with you here, I take no risks. Hydra's ears twitched as her paw moved toward the coyotes face, until she pressed it crudely against its jowls so as to display its sharp teeth. Wolfcubs can be prey for coyotes. And fox do not hunt creatures larger than themselves, mostly, she educated; as for the latter, some could certainly be a threat to her cubs. This one was bigger than most; it had a fruitful Summer, though that was no comfort to it now.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
these are the lessons in love - by Hydra - August 28, 2019, 02:46 PM
RE: these are the lessons in love - by Vega - August 28, 2019, 08:22 PM
RE: these are the lessons in love - by Atlas - August 29, 2019, 03:11 AM
RE: these are the lessons in love - by Antares - September 08, 2019, 12:13 AM
RE: these are the lessons in love - by Hydra - September 09, 2019, 10:45 AM
RE: these are the lessons in love - by Vega - September 10, 2019, 08:03 AM
RE: these are the lessons in love - by Atlas - September 10, 2019, 09:11 PM
RE: these are the lessons in love - by Antares - September 11, 2019, 01:15 AM
RE: these are the lessons in love - by Hydra - September 20, 2019, 10:51 AM
RE: these are the lessons in love - by Vega - September 25, 2019, 12:19 PM