Moonspear you are to me like a very, very wild thing
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She swung around upon seeing her there, a breath of relief falling from her lips to see that she was unharmed, though a little skinnier than normal. Hydra was glad to have plenty of food here for her sister to restore herself with—her eyes then drifted toward the gift Alya deposited upon the earth. Her gaze lingered upon it for a moment until Alya bridged the gap between them, and Hydra released the breath she had been holding as her sister spoke to her—

I missed you. Hydra held her there a moment, having felt the very same; her tongue swelled with the words, and when she felt their heartbeats synchronize Hydra spoke what Alya surely already knew: I have missed you, too, she rejoined, nosing her sisters cheek. Though Alya had been gone longer than expected, Hydra imagined it was largely due to all the chaos around them. She had thought to ask, but did not need to; Alya, as ever, read her mind. 

Hearing the news caused her to frown. While Hydra knew for certain of things happening here she had not been certain how far the reach was. Moonspear had been safe, so she had not considered moving—but she did wonder about the prey. I only know of the shaking here, she admitted, glad for the knowledge Alya brought only to know for certain that other landscapes fared no better than the Wilderness. Have you seen any indication of prey migration? Where they might linger now? Things have been becoming scarce, she revealed, there was a great many moose that stampeded through the Wilderness, but only one was felled; we still have plenty in the caches, beyond that, but winter comes, Hydra sighed. They had lost their parents, and now this! She had led for all of her life, but to be at the helm and not have the guidance of her elders... 

Hydra could only do her best, and believe that this would be enough.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Alya - October 24, 2019, 12:57 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Hydra - October 24, 2019, 01:14 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Alya - October 24, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Hydra - October 24, 2019, 03:12 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Alya - October 24, 2019, 07:26 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Hydra - October 24, 2019, 08:48 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Alya - October 24, 2019, 08:55 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Hydra - October 24, 2019, 09:58 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Alya - October 24, 2019, 11:11 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Hydra - October 26, 2019, 07:09 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Alya - October 26, 2019, 07:30 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Hydra - October 26, 2019, 10:12 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Alya - October 26, 2019, 10:59 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Hydra - October 26, 2019, 11:23 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Alya - October 26, 2019, 11:42 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Hydra - October 27, 2019, 12:09 AM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Alya - October 27, 2019, 06:23 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Hydra - October 28, 2019, 08:10 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Alya - December 06, 2019, 10:41 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Hydra - December 06, 2019, 11:40 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Alya - December 13, 2019, 10:11 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Hydra - December 13, 2019, 10:42 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Alya - December 24, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Hydra - January 15, 2020, 03:18 PM