Moonspear I wear my long black dress, and a veil of disaster
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra listened to him, and asked in turn: and what did you do when he bit your paws? Her head tilted as she asked the question, curious; did he retreat? Or did he bite back? Depending on the answer Hydra would give him her advice. She supposed he ought to work with those at his skill level, too; he had been practicing more than her children, she felt, though they were now beginning to work at it. No doubt this would help bolster him in areas of technicality and the like. Arcturus was hard to beat, and Hydra harder still; but he could learn from what they did to repeat all that they did. 

As for his next statement, Hydra nodded in understanding. It can be difficult. And wolves have different styles of fighting, too; I have learned much of what I did from experience myself. It is good to practice, and practice often. You can call on me any time you wish to, she offered. She thought, too, that it might be good to practice with her children as well; perhaps she and Arcturus ought to gather them up again to do so. Now that her own cubs were retaining information better, it could be beneficial to each of her young pupils.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: I wear my long black dress, and a veil of disaster - by Hydra - January 09, 2020, 12:24 PM