Moonspear but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Where the trail had once been strong, it now was not; but that did not mean anything to Hydra, who had tracked this sort of quarry many-a-time. She did not know or suffer from disappointment as they moved to where the beast(s) had once been but no longer were. Licking her chops as she assessed their surroundings, Hydra turned on her heel and followed her nose to where the scent had been stronger and began anew. 

Arcturus followed, and Hydra felt bolstered to see scat; she moved closer to it to determine the who, what, and most importantly, when of it. Male; goat; some days old. Several, by the look of it. But for a wolf, that was nothing—not for a good meal. Renewed, Hydra looked to her brother and chuffed.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Arcturus - December 07, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Hydra - December 09, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Arcturus - December 18, 2019, 10:06 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Hydra - December 30, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Arcturus - December 31, 2019, 01:56 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Hydra - January 13, 2020, 03:26 PM