Moonspear but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It was impressive, and beautiful too; Hydra's ear turned at the sound of her brothers gasp, and shortly after ewes joined the picture that was painted. They both remained still, though Hydra's heart beat within her chest at a rapid pace to behold such a sight that she had not seen in much too long. Prey was seeming to return; the flock that had gone had returned again. Where had they gone, she wondered?

Today was not the day for hunting them. Today was when they would analyze the creatures, suss out any injury—new, or old—upon them. Hard though it was to break the moment that had felt spellbound, Hydra did. She kept to the mountain wall to blend with it as best she could, the wind in their favor. The eyesight of each of these creatures were impeccable, and she did not desire to spook them before they could even be assessed. Slowly, slowly she picked her way up to meet them (from a distance), the ram presently otherwise occupied.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Arcturus - December 07, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Hydra - December 09, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Arcturus - December 18, 2019, 10:06 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Hydra - December 30, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Arcturus - December 31, 2019, 01:56 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Hydra - January 13, 2020, 03:26 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Hydra - March 17, 2020, 11:15 AM