Moonspear but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She dropped to a predatory crouch whilst Arcturus counted and the sunsets colors shifted by the minute. Once darkness fell, she would seek any obvious weaknesses. Did any of them carry a significant limp? A subtle one? How old was this ram—had rutting season brought him lasting damage? Had the famine effected any of them adversely? 

And soon, it blessedly set in. Her eyes adjusted as moonlight poured itself over the summit; she watched them move. Off-guard as they were, she hoped to detect something sooner rather than later... and as her eyes settled on one particular ewe, Hydra thought that she might have succeeded. She gestured in her direction slowly, for Arcturus to have a look; she wondered if her excitement for their return might have caused her eyes to deceive her.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Arcturus - December 07, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Hydra - December 09, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Arcturus - December 18, 2019, 10:06 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Hydra - December 30, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Arcturus - December 31, 2019, 01:56 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Hydra - January 13, 2020, 03:26 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Hydra - March 17, 2020, 11:37 AM