Moonspear hallelujah, lock and load
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
vague bc no one has responded to my NW post yet!!!

Hydra's ears pressed forward a measure as he did not submit, a mute warning for him to mind his place here or suffer the consequences. Her body language, simple and subtle though it was, would be easy for him to read; she asserted herself further by lifting her plume over her hindquarters. Even Hydra would not presume to stand in such a way upon the borders of the Nightwalkers, but Valour had much to learn still since Vengeance's passing it seemed. She did not take it personally, understanding now his guide had been ripped from him—but she expected, fully, for him to be cognizant enough to correct his error from hereon out. Hydra was a kind benefactor, but a merciless woman when tested. It was not his confidence that she did not mind, but the lack of respect he displayed. Had he any self-preservation, he would mind her. Hydra would teach him, where she could, how not to be cut down before an interaction began. To be sure, the matriarch was far more traditional than most. 

And once he did, Hydra would answer his questions. Already she wondered at his misfortune; did he mean the pack, or simply his own? And as he asked after Hela, Hydra found herself additionally wondering what he thought of her. Did she make a good Warlord, for a young girl? Or had everything fallen into a disarray, in his eyes?
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
hallelujah, lock and load - by Valour - March 17, 2020, 01:41 PM
RE: hallelujah, lock and load - by Hydra - March 17, 2020, 02:32 PM
RE: hallelujah, lock and load - by Valour - March 17, 2020, 03:46 PM
RE: hallelujah, lock and load - by Hydra - March 17, 2020, 08:25 PM
RE: hallelujah, lock and load - by Valour - March 28, 2020, 09:14 AM
RE: hallelujah, lock and load - by Hydra - April 29, 2020, 11:55 PM
RE: hallelujah, lock and load - by Valour - April 30, 2020, 04:43 PM
RE: hallelujah, lock and load - by Hydra - May 04, 2020, 08:56 PM
RE: hallelujah, lock and load - by Valour - May 04, 2020, 09:13 PM
RE: hallelujah, lock and load - by Hydra - May 18, 2020, 09:56 PM