Moonspear i can hold the weight of worlds
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
All Welcome 
for @Hydra. tags for reference! <3

praimfaya, between her patrols, keeps a keen eye on @Dacio's recovery — unable to tell if his recovery is going well or is stilted due to her utter lack of medicinal knowledge. she worries over him but tries not to fuss too much. he is draconian, after all, and she tells herself that he will heal. that she is acting more like a mother hen than a commander. so, feel the itch to wander the neutral territories around the spear but also remembering the chiding she recently received, remains within the spear instead.

without roangeda, or her kongeda to focus upon she is left feeling like an arrow with no path, no target. she is not a woman who handles idle well. patrols keep her busy, but the borders have been quiet. no sign of suspicious activity. even now, as the late-afternoon sun settles into a bright glow cutting around the spear, there is nothing amiss upon the borders that she can detect.

still, she remains vigilant; frostbound gaze keen and alert as it sweeps over the grassy hills that lead into firefly glen.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Much had been on her mind. Hydra had been ruminating over it all, the logistics, the semantics. The matriarch wanted to begin group training sessions, though considered how that might look. She and Arcturus would be at the head of them to monitor... to see where everyone was at. As she thought of him, she realized his scent was not so strong a presence on the border as it typically was, though the territory was large and if he was with Ying and they had elected to choose one another then likely he would be home soon enough with her in tow. 

And Ying, too, she would need to speak with on that. It was time to build their forces, combine them. There was much work to be done, and Hydra was working out the beginnings of it. Preparation was key, and they would be prepared... she would make sure of it. The scent of Praimfaya was on the wind then, and the matriarch pursued it absently at first... but before long, the girl was in her line of sight. The matriarch loosed a chuff behind her, strides lengthening to catch up.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
a chuff sounds and after glimpsing over a moonkissed shoulder, praimfaya's pace slows so that hydra can match pace. hei, praimfaya greets the spear queen in trigedasleng, her tail waving behind her hocks and a small smile accompanying the respectful dip of her head given. her frostbound gaze flickers back then to the neutral territory sitting beyond moonspear's claim, alert for any slip of shadows that would mean something may be amiss. she sees nothing, hears nothing out of the ordinary and though this soothes her, it is far from enough for her to lower her guard.

winning the sadgeda has me thinking strongly of my future. how i want to shape it. of course my desire is to resurrect another geda of my own someday, it only makes sense to her. a commander could only remain someone else's subordinate for so long. but i will not jump blindly into it. as commander, i am not to have family but there have been hedas that have had mates. children even. some just a mate or just children. linkoln had had children.

i will start small, this time. next year i should be old enough to have my first heat. i will do as moonspear has done and build my geda from blood. though those whom as not bloodkru would be welcomed to. praimfaya looks to hydra then, seeking the spear queen's opinion on the information and thought processes praimfaya has presented her with.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra listened to Praimfaya with interest; the girl shares more of her culture with the matriarch, and the Ostrega is intrigued by it. She knew very little of it beyond the snippets shared from Towhee and Praimfaya, but as she reached back into her inventory to what Towhee had ever said of it there was not much to grasp on that meant anything to her. It sounded as though Praimfaya wanted what other Hedas had, and so the Ostrega wondered if there was any real problem with what the other wanted. 

Listening on, Hydra nods. Hydra held her own blood in high regard. But as Queen, she learned that family expanded beyond that too. In her youth Hydra had been largely selfish. She was still selfish of course, but when it came to regarding Moonspear and the way she looked at any not of her own blood had changed significantly. Prove you were a hard worker and do as a wolf ought to—hunt, protect, bond, maintain loyalty—and she was happy. 

Curious, Hydra's ear flicked. Blood is important, she drawled, tail swaying behind her, but that is all sorts. Not simply family. You have become something like a niece to me, Hydra rumbles, ear pressing forward. With time spent together and lessons shared, Hydra felt a familial link to Praimfaya. And Dragomir, something like a son. Are you looking to leave Moonspear to begin the creation of your Geda before your season? Hydra inquired with a tilt of her head, wondering what, exactly, her timeline was.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal