Moonspear Kings fight for empires, madmen for applause.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Arcturus did not see it then, could not with his insufferable pride, that she did defend him. But she saw he was out for blood; be it for his pride, or for his place, Hydra was not certain. But Revui had made the error of challenging both. He had heard his wrongdoings, and he knew words were not their way when the error was what it had been. A betrayal to their family; a betrayal to Moonspear; he had opened the door to this vulnerability. Hydra would slam it shut. 

Revui was the one beneath her; Revui was the one who had left Arcturus to die; Revui was the one who left; Revui was the one who had been given responsibility, and failed to comprehend the gravity of it. Left each one of them behind, Ying included. Revui was a physical man; he knew he deserved teeth for this. For what he had done. Hydra snapped at his cheek, he could have died, withdrawing, another snap, how could you do such a thing to him? snap, to us? snap, to our family? Not her Beta, her Omega; Arcturus, too. It deserved punishment, it did. It merited this brutal sort of justice metted. 

Pinching teeth and snapping fang and flying fur. Who it belonged to, Hydra could not be sure. It was only a matter of time before Hydra lost her composure, and beneath her, she did see her father then for a moment in his loweliest form, betrayer!; stricken son, near fratricide, and then brought it to her doorstep again—fangs found throat and clung to that place, to asphyxiate, to make him understand what it was he had done to Arcturus! Her peripherals caught sight of another then, infringing on their family affair—

Hydra released her brother, who slumped limply beneath her. A numb sort of relief possessed her, but only for so long as she caught wind of their scent.

That scent. She knew it. Vague... this one was a trespasser, but who? Jarilo came from afar, but Hydra and Arcturus were closer still. Lyra was at her side then, and before anything else Hydra looked to her; Lyra answered aloud, asleep, with @Nikai and @Alya, and entrusting him to her twin, Hydra threw herself into ground-eating strides to take control of this situation, too, as only [i]she [/i]could. None would listen to here voice, and so, she would let her teeth talk until there was no more fight left. Until all that was left to do was listen. 

Maybe then they would all understand. She was deadly serious. 

Recognition dawned as the distance between them closed, the scent became stronger: wolfeater! she snarls;

her eyes were bright, and here was Charybdis with Scylla (Lyra, her twin) alongside her. If he did not run from this rock, from this hard place, his shipwreck was certain. Savage delight was what he might see upon her features. I have been looking for you! The sound of Jarilo and Kukutux with her only bolstered her. 

If Monty did not run now, he could not hope to free himself from their inescapable whirlpool. If he wanted blood, Hydra was nothing if not a giver—she would give him his own to drown in. 
pp consent given x2!
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: Kings fight for empires, madmen for applause. - by Hydra - March 19, 2020, 11:36 PM