Bearclaw Valley Come out, come out...
The White Witch
67 Posts
Ooc — Vami
For any and all Ursus. Figured I'd get this official join up while I could. Feel free to mention her scent on various members and around the surrounding lands since she has been around and I should have posted this long ago.:/

It was of no wonder why the young little demons had chose this spot as their own. With a large and beautiful glade to the north, a vast meadow to the west with a thick and dark forest just below mixed with open plain everywhere else, choosing the Bear Claw Valley as their home whilst in this region seemed only a natural and obvious choice. Having come from the north where she had crossed muck, swamp and rocky and ugly lands, being here was far better off. Such vast landscape, hare and herd alike should be plentiful. Rosina was happy with which she was going.

Coming from the meadows, she clutched a plump young rabbit within her jowls, only to drop it with a 'thud' to the earth as she neared the valley's great walls. White coat completely stained in blood along her front, she could only hope the scent of a kill would stir the young within. She licked her jaws hungrily, but not for the hare... She waits, toeing the line of her destiny.
[Image: RT1niQT.png]
this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
where astara was tall and obsidian, this woman was tiny, pale, blue-eyed. he watched her hungrily as she approached his borders, slipping down the lower rises until his orange eye burned upon her. closer now, he could see that she was not as young as the others within, but it made little difference.
the boy waited a moment, catching the coppery tang of blood before he descended, stepping from the sprawling forest to smile placidly at the newcomer. "do we know each other?"
The White Witch
67 Posts
Ooc — Vami
She need not wait long. No, not at all. A dark and quite young man arrives, splashed with bits of burnt auburn to match his one intense  hard eye. Oh how awful! For he to be tattered to by ear and lack of eye. She wanted to shake her head and 'tisk tisk' at the pity of it all but refrained so. Surely he knew what all he had lost and there was no use bringing it to light again. 

He questions and she tilts her delicate skull before giving a shake. Not quite yet. She admits. But we should-we shall! She corrects and offers one of her most dashing smiles. I'm Rosina. She starts, I've met quite a few of your ward and with it a possibility of home among you. Would you be so kind as to accept little ol' me? She asks so kindly and with it, lowers her skull so that she could nudge the pregnant little rabbit into his direction, plump and ripe for the picking. A kind gesture, if anything, for her new Lord.
this is my book
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
merrick stepped forward, assured she would not attack him. his chin hovered just over the bloodstained carcass; he basked in the last vestiges of heat escaping its body. "i've smelled you around here," merrick smirked, lapping scarlet from the rabbit's fur.
"you can hunt, you have manners, my wolves know you." the boy straightened, gazed down his tooth-marked muzzle at the pallid creature. "tell me what you would want to do here, inside ursus."
The White Witch
67 Posts
Ooc — Vami
When she inches the rabbit closer, after maybe only a moment of caution more does the dark wolf step forth and lick at the bloodied kill. A slight wave of her tail, lowered at her hocks, was offered in response, eagerly watching as he accepted the prize. He begins by listing the more obvious benefits of having her within their ranks and her smile is unwavering as she watches him and listens. Head lifting, he stares down at her again. Being looked down upon was something she had long since gotten used to, being small and all. Well, I could do a little bit of anything, I suppose. Though she looked quite youthful, being well-off into 'middle-aged' or even more so, the little crone had learned quite a bit, especially given her typical lifestyle as a gypsy woman. Hunt, track, guard, heal... Jack of all trades yet master of none. She would admit with a shrug and then, And I do enjoy sing and dance and well, I absolutely love children. Their tiny features, plump bellies, broken speech, innocent and curious nature and of course, their taste!
this is my book
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
"well you're in luck then, because apparently we're going to have brats around the place," merrick quirked with a distinct lack of fatherly warm and a malicious smile. all they had to be was born, separated from his raven. 
that was all he had to wait for.
merrick admired the smooth curves of her face. she was no sparrowchick but she was no matron either. some otherwordly witch of the glen that had floated out to meet the king of bears. he stood a bit taller.
"done. i'm merrick. tell me what you want most in the world."
The White Witch
67 Posts
Ooc — Vami
There was a lack of love nor care in his tone at the mention of pups to be born within the pack. She did not know if they were his own, though by his tone perhaps they were from another whom he did not wish in his ranks. A threat, perhaps, should the kin not be his own broad. 

Then he settled with a 'done' and just as quick as that she was in their little group of devious young and wild. He stands taller and she outwardly quivers with delight. He questions her, a deep one, yet slipped from his lips so nonchalantly. He was intrusive and he didnt give a rat's ass, nor did she. To be forever young, She quips, her brightly blue eyes staring so curiously at him. The witch went on, I can take care of those children for you, if you need... Perhaps it would only be assumed she would watch over them, teach them and care for them. And oh, she definitely could! Had plenty before. Yet, if they were not wanted...a lick of her maw suggested something far different for them.
this is my book
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
take care of them. what a funny thing to say to someone you had only just met. merrick enjoyed this rosina, more and more now that he knew she wished to be young. "youth is for fools," he crowed, skipping ahead a handful of steps. "grow up and be a clown like me."
a murderous, scheming, conniving, addled clown with jagged shards of glass for teeth and stick-sucker fingers that grab during the paralysis of sleep.
in other words, nothing out of the ordinary. "you won't feel out of place around all the kids?" he inquired, single eye glinting with intrigue.
The White Witch
67 Posts
Ooc — Vami
He says youth is for fools and for many, yes, it was. For the many young were many fools and yet it was not exactly the mindset of youth she willed (though she may falsely pretend she was such) but the appearance. 

Oh no, noo... She politely disagrees with a click of her tongue against the roof of her mouth in a 'tisk'. He strides forth and she takes a few bounds of delicate feet closer. Dont you know, She purrs, Tis is the season of the Witch. A hissing tone, a laugh and she shakes her head then, paw lifted to her chest. Not at all, not at all. This is what drives me- You beautiful and dangerous young.
this is my book
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
a witch!
his ears strained forward, and he attended everything about the woman with his full focus.
"so grandma wants batteries," he chuckled. "what do you know about poison?"
evien would never surrender the secrets of the craft, and merrick was far too busy to learn. or so he told himself. but any part of ursus brought the bear power, and through the bear, the boy himself was made stronger.
he regarded rosina for a long and careful moment. "maybe i'm a witch."
The White Witch
67 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Oh nooo...! She whines and whimpers. Please do not call me that. Do I look like a grandmother? Her bright blues batter as she looks up to him but none the less she nods to his words and then nods again, confirming both questions.

'Batteries' for poisons? I know quite a bit. Such brews and curses, she was a witch, after all. Such a sinister, wicked creature dressed as a good witch, perhaps, cloaked in angel white with an angel's smile. Which, of course, she flashed to Merrick once more. You'd make for a good warlock. She grins and nods, as though to confirm it too. We have an accord, you and I.
this is my book
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
"you're older than me," merrick shrugged. "it means nothing about your looks." and hers were impeccable so far as the brash boy could see. she piqued his interest in other ways, however, evidenced by the deep shiver of excitement that briefly lifted his redcream hackles.
"what do you want for them?" here was the moment to make a trade; they were bonded in a specific and mutual lust. it was not one he wished to renege upon.
The White Witch
67 Posts
Ooc — Vami
She huffed then, but said no matter else on the subject. Fine, it was so. She was older. But there would not be a day she would ever openly admit her aging and would use her youthful looks to her advantage despite this. She would play it out as long as she could, she would. But even if she looked younger, even three years old in looks outweighed the boy-king's age. 

Such youth, such spirit, which showed by his quiver of excitement. Whatever, whenever. I will find it for you. You tell me what deeds you want done, and I can give you whatever poltice or plant you desire which fit the bill. And you, she pauses, toying a moment but we all knew what she wanted. Will bless little den-mother here with a child to do whichever I desire with.
this is my book
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
"poisons. and i want to know if birds can talk." he had never heard them; in truth merrick had not considered what he wished until this moment in time. but the voice of the blackbird's for his lover's namesake — that pleased him to no end, and he wished a translation.
her price; met. a quick nod. merrick did not care if it came from his brood or another's, but he saw no reason to fail the witch if she would give him the wisdom he prized because he did not have. his eye glittered. a blood-bound deal.
The White Witch
67 Posts
Ooc — Vami
He would nod. An agreement she had every intention of being met with poison and blood. He would be bound to it, as she. 

She steps forward then, small paws stepping silent closer to him, then side stepping, brushing past his body and towards the innards of their territory. They do. She answers, matter-of-factly, as she continues on forth. Though can be very particular whom they speak to.

She juts her muzzle then, urging her new King to walk and talk with her and show her what would now be home...
this is my book
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
a grinning set of teeth obscured the glitter of merrick's eye for a moment. "wicked."
with that, he and the titillating witch drifted into ursus, and the bearwolf set about answering any questions she put to him, basking in the glory of that wild, bloodstained place as they walked.