Moonspear missions
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
Private 
Desdemona had been quiet as of lately, but it wasn't out of malice or distraught, but she was a rather introvert in the beginning. Her role was a guard was to continue, as she patrolled the borders and hunted for the pack. However time had whisked her away for a task to find a being, a female wolf of darkness. A trail to be found, yet, the spider could not.

She came across the nothing, and despite the searching the wolf had no choice but to turn back. There was no point in wasting precious time, so Desdemona retreated back to Moonspear to report to Hydra, that there was nothing. Perhaps a wider search to be done, but she alone, could not. There was disappointment, yes, and reluctance to return, but it could be no longer prolonged on a lost path. So she called forth the leader @Hydra, to report.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra made way to the borders swiftly upon hearing the call of Desdemona. Her ears pricked as she gave her a good once-over once she was within her line of sight. Her relief was evident upon her features as she saw that there were no new injuries upon her subordinate. The matriarch had made sure the other would not go too far, just the perimeters of the Wilderness. Since there had been no additional attacks as of late and with the army she and Ying cultivated was in its early phases and in addition to this it had become clear Neverwinter was no enemy, and Nightwalkers were a clear ally... she felt that Desdemona could travel well on her own, for now. 

Praimfaya, in that timeframe, had gone missing though; it was an unsettling thing. Perhaps her dark guardian had seen her on the journey as several others had seemed to. Hydra was beginning to wonder if Praimfaya intended to return at all, now hearing she was seen by not one but two wolves. Anything? Hydra inquired, moving to exchange scents with Desdemona and investigate her own for their common enemy.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
The long-legged female shook her head, "nothing." It was hard to pick up on anything when there was nothing to be found. For all she knew, they could've been close, but her nose smelled nothing, "I could not find a scent to track." Desdemona admitted to such, to her failure, finding there would be no excuse to hide it. She thought perhaps another, who was more aware of their beings, would be more suited for future tasks, but she understood why to send herself. Some still held the aftermath of the season, and herself, was far past it. Yet, even so, she could not find them.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Disappointing news, but not entirely unexpected. They seemed a difficult lot to track even for her expert nose. No matter; she suspected that in time, they might become messy. Anticipated it even. Licking her chops, Hydra rumbled, Alright. Please, get some rest. I thank you for your efforts, Desdemona had done what she could, and each failure that was had caused Hydra to think they might be one step closer to success. Hydra turned to retreat deeper into the territory herself to think more upon recent events. 

*CHIPS AWAY AT TL*
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal