Moonspear Dear prodigal, you are my son and I-
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
There was something in the air. 

Hours before the rain began to fall, Hydra had noticed a shift in the winds. In her three years, she had never before detected such a thing... not like this. But the feeling was not at all unfamiliar in that just before the prey had gone, things had felt off. The scent in the air indicated to her that the clear sky would change soon to hold the bloated nimbus overhead, but the air was thick and heavy with something beyond humidity. 

When it began to drizzle, Hydra looked to the sky overhead. She howled to Moonspear and advised them to keep close to home—something was not right. The matriarch had a mind to inspect the Glen to be sure her children who might be hunting there would return. She knew @Osiris had gone to inspect the territory with the idea to find their next target for a pack hunt to come. And now she wished he had not gone at all, but he would hear the call and know it was time to return... as would the rest of her family. 

Another shift in the wind—the matriarch detected the scent of fox and her newest subordinate heading her way. It would be good to expend her nervous energy sooner rather than later in bloodsport, and Hydra set off in their direction with a rumble, strides lengthening to bring her to them all the sooner.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by RIP Bronco - August 01, 2020, 10:22 AM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by Hydra - August 01, 2020, 11:19 AM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by RIP Bronco - August 01, 2020, 12:00 PM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by Hydra - August 01, 2020, 01:10 PM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by RIP Bronco - August 01, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by Hydra - August 16, 2020, 10:26 AM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by RIP Bronco - August 17, 2020, 04:53 PM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by Hydra - August 21, 2020, 09:15 AM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by RIP Bronco - August 21, 2020, 11:45 AM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by Hydra - September 14, 2020, 08:30 PM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by RIP Bronco - September 15, 2020, 11:44 AM