Moonspear Dear prodigal, you are my son and I-
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Bronco was swift, and ended its life without question. This she appreciated, not wanting to need to explain to any the consequence of that in the longrun. Were she able to, and had she smaller dreams, she would be happy to be the reason the lesser species went extinct; Hydra so detested the pests that threatened the livelihood of her children, and her pack, too, with their insistence on attempting to steal what was theirs

Thank you, she rejoined, you have done well. I do not know if you have any use for anything beyond the meat of that creature, yourself, but Kukutux, she is quite apt with finding one, she drawled, thinking of the pelts she wore and decorated her den with. Perhaps she could make one such thing for Bronco, too—Hydra was able to recognize, at least, the beauty of the furs. Her ears twitched and she invited Bronco to join her with a gesture. How have you been settling in? she drawled; already, she had noted that his furs were mingling well with much of their settlement. He was certainly wasting no time, which Hydra was glad for.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by RIP Bronco - August 01, 2020, 10:22 AM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by Hydra - August 01, 2020, 11:19 AM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by RIP Bronco - August 01, 2020, 12:00 PM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by Hydra - August 01, 2020, 01:10 PM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by RIP Bronco - August 01, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by Hydra - August 16, 2020, 10:26 AM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by RIP Bronco - August 17, 2020, 04:53 PM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by Hydra - August 21, 2020, 09:15 AM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by RIP Bronco - August 21, 2020, 11:45 AM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by Hydra - September 14, 2020, 08:30 PM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by RIP Bronco - September 15, 2020, 11:44 AM