Moonspear Vienna
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He offered no alternatives himself, but what alternatives were there, when others were being tortured? Dying? Idling would only cause such numbers to grow. It was high time to do something about it, but first and foremost Hydra wanted to be sure her ranks could handle such an endeavor. Killing was no easy thing to do, especially when it came to another wolf—not for most. Hydra could not recall whether the first time had been difficult for her... all she could remember thinking in such times was, you will not touch my family. Not now; not ever... or else, ever again. 

Hydra was not an empathetic wolf by any means, but knew the uncertainty that might linger in his heart for such a decree. I wish that I could do it myself, she admitted with a breath, but having family means that we will never have to do the difficult things alone. I trust that you will do everything you can, but if you find you cannot kill them, I do not fault you for it. You have a good heart, Bronco, she knew. It was something simply easy to see. If she taught him one thing, it would be how to not let his good heart kill him. She would be the one to deliver the killing blow, if no one else found it in themselves the ability to do so. Hydra's good heart had hardened the day she had witnessed her sister die. It had further solidified when the wolves she believed to be her friends did not trust their own eyes, and her word, calling her killer innocent. It was wrapped in bulletproof casing and around that, impenetrable iron, when she learned that same wolf had attacked his pregnant sister later on.

How fortunate those children lived.

That was simply the start. Betrayals by wolves she had hoped to be good had turned her good heart into one that was scarcely seen, except for by the wolves that she did care for. They would be the only wolves to know she had any heart at all rather than her simply being an animated corpse, cold and cruel. If that would make you happy, I would like that, she drawled, perhaps you can teach them what you already know; have them demonstrate for you, she offered with a flick of an ear. They did enjoy lessons, now that they could understand them better... and it was always good for them to learn new things. I know of your interests, that he had come here with, in any event, do these things make you happy? As happy as they made her? Hydra loved to fight, to spar, to hunt, to track—what of Bronco? Did he do what he wished, or what he felt was expected of him?
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
Vienna - by RIP Bronco - August 11, 2020, 11:56 AM
RE: Vienna - by Hydra - August 17, 2020, 03:43 PM
RE: Vienna - by RIP Bronco - August 17, 2020, 05:41 PM
RE: Vienna - by Hydra - August 20, 2020, 11:17 AM
RE: Vienna - by RIP Bronco - August 20, 2020, 12:09 PM
RE: Vienna - by Hydra - August 25, 2020, 01:04 PM
RE: Vienna - by RIP Bronco - August 25, 2020, 05:27 PM
RE: Vienna - by Hydra - August 25, 2020, 08:50 PM
RE: Vienna - by RIP Bronco - August 25, 2020, 09:25 PM
RE: Vienna - by Hydra - August 25, 2020, 09:49 PM