Moonspear Ken in the club tryna pipe a Barbie
151 Posts
Ooc — summer
Limit Two 
@Hydra , whenever you have time ? : )

Mira watched a skittering spider upon the earth, and boredly smushed it underneath a black paw. She frowned slightly, pulled her arm back and let her gaze drift somewhere else, to @Hydra , who lounged some feet away. Mira moved closer, staring up with little yellow eyes. mother, She wondered, what makes an enemy an enemy?
Mira's posts may contain violent content.
At present, Ksura will often be near Mira's den, and thus welcome in her familial threads.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra's teeth picked through the furs on her foreleg as she took the time to groom herself; the question her daughter asked caused her blue gaze to shift to Mira. Sometimes there are many things, she drawled, and sometimes, it is just one. For example, any wolf who harms our family–they are my enemy, she started, looking to her daughter to ensure she was listening still.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
151 Posts
Ooc — summer
Any wolf who harmed family. Mira's ear twitched, a signal she was listening indeed. I am your family. She stated evenly, and continued, If someone hurt me. What would you do? A cant of her head. It wasn't a question of seeking protection or attention. Mira wanted to understand what line of thought was best; she certainly believed Hydra could only be the best role model. Her mother was a powerful leader, she now knew, and Mira was not sure there was far to go from there. How, then, was justice best served?
At present, Ksura will often be near Mira's den, and thus welcome in her familial threads.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
When I found them, she drawled—for it was not a matter of if, after all, for the matriarch—I would kill them. If not when I first find them, then eventually, she hummed. For some were more slippery than most. Dead, then somehow, against all odds, not dead. They would wish they had made it simpler for themselves and stayed dead the first time, if Hydra had her way... and she always see to it that she would. She was a far more patient woman than most. 

Looking to her daughter, Hydra drawled, there was a woman, long ago, who hurt your older brother, Osiris. Every day I have sought her. On the wind. By word, by scent. I could live the rest of this lifetime without forgetting who hurt my family, just to find them. To hurt them, too—and to deny them the ability to do so to me and mine ever again, her tail lashed behind her. Blinking at Mira, Hydra hummed, Would you like to learn how to kill? With ample interest. These deeper, terrible desires existed within Hydra—and she had found a brilliant way to vent them. She wondered, as she looked to Mira, if her daughter might share her darker proclivities. 

How she hoped she had, though she held her tongue.
151 Posts
Ooc — summer
I would kill them.

A great electricity hummed through Mira's blood and bones.

She blinked at Mother with curious wide eyes as the dark woman explained the matter of her enemy, Osiris' attacker. Osiris was her family too- thus Mira learned of her first enemy, though still very little was known. She wondered how Mother had not slaughtered her yet- did she not command the Wilds, control every matter of the little world Mira knew?  

YES, MOTHER, I WOULD LIKE TO LEARN. Mira hummed with excitement, eyes alight with something cold.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Alright, she agreed. Young as you are, you do not yet have the jaw power that will aid you in the future. Your surroundings can be of great aid to you, she explained, In fights, and in killing. Home, you have every advantage. You can know the lay of the land better than any enemy might wish to. When fighting, it is always wise to know you can fight in the conditions you are in. The heat of the day can bring fatigue sooner; rainwater is an unexpected and unpredictable element, to you and your adversary both. Even those well practiced in it can overextend themselves, slipping in the mud or blinded by heavy rain—it is best to practice in that sort of weather, to know all of the areas you might fail in. To anticipate it, so that you can know how to compensate if and when it occurs, she continued. Elements first, she figured, before surroundings.
151 Posts
Ooc — summer
Mira listened quietly like a good student, taking everything in. Mother spoke about the various weather conditions, and Mira nodded, deciding she would practice her movements next time it rained. When will I be old enough to have... jaw power? She wondered at the end, eager more than anything to be as strong as the adults of Moonspear.