Moonspear Like the sea, I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
It brought him a great deal of joy to see both surprise and joy on Kukutux's face when she realized that he had brought her a gift, and that she approved of it. He'd studied her face for any sign that she was not being entirely honest with him and could find no trace of insincerity in either her voice or her face. While his handiwork was rough, he could tell that she appreciated the fact that he'd done what he could to make something just for her. 

"Oh, good! I'm glad," He breathed, relieved. "You're very welcome," He said, with a sheepish bob of his head. "I was wondering, though- I, uh, 'cause I'm not very good at it, but..." He said, stepping back, then, to bring the fox's body into the conversation. Gently, he picked it up and placed it before Kukutux, for closer inspection. "I caught this, yesterday. Is there any way, maybe...Can I maybe ask for your help, in making this into...something, for a friend of mine?" He asked, hoping she might have an idea for how it could be useful. "She's...Training to be a medic, and she's coming to visit, on the new moon," He explained, though he hadn't been terribly specific about what it was that he wanted. He hoped, though, that Kukutux might have an idea for how to make the best use of the pelt, considering its beauty, and also that she didn't consider his request to be too much of an inconvenience.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Like the sea, I'm constantly changing from calm to ill - by RIP Bronco - October 09, 2020, 08:18 PM