Moonspear Like the sea, I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Bronco followed eagerly, excited that Kukutux could think up something for Fennec- and her suggestion seemed perfect. The fox was too small to tear a hole in, so that it could wrap about a wolf's shoulders, but a pouch that could be carried? That was very possible. And while he knew that Fennec herself wouldn't be able to see how beautiful the pouch would be, he still felt he owed it to her to make her something that she could proudly carry, knowing that all others might envy her for her silken, foxfur pouch. 

"I like that idea!" He said, sitting opposite her. He wasn't sure if she wanted him to step in and do the work, or if she was content to show him- either way, he hoped for as much guidance as possible, so that such a precious pelt wouldn't go to waste, or have ugly tearmarks in it. He trusted Kukutux to have more practice in creating beautiful tools. "My friend, she's...She's training to be a medic, so," He said, realizing only a moment later that he'd already told Kukutux that. "And she's really smart. Very witty, an' has kind of a sassy sense of humour sometimes, but she's pretty cool," He said. "D'you think maybe...I could introduce the two of you, while she's here?" He asked, setting his muzzle down on the stone, and looking up at Kukutux with big, puppy dog eyes.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Like the sea, I'm constantly changing from calm to ill - by RIP Bronco - October 14, 2020, 02:44 PM