Moonspear Like the sea, I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
"Step-dad?" Bronco repeated, a bit surprised that Kukutux had never heard the term. But he reminded himself that Kukutux was a wolf who also spoke another language, though she spoke his tongue well enough for him to forget that fact on occasion. "He's my Mom's mate." He said, "But he's not my Dad. My Dad died when I was pretty young, so did Fennec's birth-Mom. So...My Mom took her Dad as a mate, an' now we're sort of family, through marriage, but we're not like really related." He said with a shrug that might've been more casual had he not felt it was so important to make sure that the world knew that He and Fennec weren't blood relatives. 

To her question, he shrugged, but there was a cheeky, hopeful grin on his features. "Well, for a couple days at least, like a week-ish...We haven't really figured it out, so," He said, "If she comes out, and likes it here, maybe she'll stay for...Longer." He said with another forced-casual roll of his shoulder.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Like the sea, I'm constantly changing from calm to ill - by RIP Bronco - October 29, 2020, 07:17 PM