Moonspear Like the sea, I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
wc:186
While he didn't have a great memory for language, he did appreciate learning the words that Kukutux taught him. He'd been able to recall what she meant by Ulaq, and smiled in appreciation when she offered to welcome Fennec. It was important to him that she fit in, and he could only hope that Fennec and Kukutux might get along when they met one another. They were very different wolves- and he still had much to learn about the moondust healer, but he was an optimist, and felt that even if their personalities might not have been terribly compatable, they'd at least compromise for his sake.

“I really appreciate that, Kukutux. I owe you one,” He said. He sent a glance toward the dark pelt lying in the meadow, and knew that it would take some time for it to fully dry out as much as it needed to- and it was still very early in the day. “I won't keep you, though. When should I come back to pick it up?” He asked. “I'll bring you something to eat, when I do,” he promised.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Like the sea, I'm constantly changing from calm to ill - by RIP Bronco - November 05, 2020, 10:36 PM