Moonspear the problem with potions
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
This is different, Hydra justified fiercely. I know you love Nikai, but, he is not enough. He may never be enough... she pressed on, sighing, it is not the same. Mother was strong and fierce; there was no reason for... for all of that, still it made no sense to her. As Lyra came and elaborated exactly her thoughts, Hydra looked to her. Nikai... he is strong in different ways. But not the way that you need, she expressed, nosing her sisters cheek. Breathing her in, grounding herself. 

After a beat, she exhaled and said, what if you did not come back alone? What if you came back with the man that you let claim you? She wondered, thoughtful. What if they chased Nikai away while she was gone, if he continued to idle when Alya was not there? They could always send a sacrifice to Ursus, too—test their savagery against a three-legged wolf. They could avenge him, that way. But if Alya did not wish it, it would never be done. 

If they will seek the children later in life, kill whoever it is that truly fathered them—and return home with your season, so that Nikai believes he was the only other party in their conception... if you wish for him to raise them, she hummed. For no other would Hydra ever allow this, but as far as the matriarch was concerned whoever dare suggest her sisters would ever disobey her would never speak another word again.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
the problem with potions - by Alya - October 24, 2020, 10:40 PM
RE: the problem with potions - by Hydra - October 27, 2020, 10:40 AM
RE: the problem with potions - by Alya - October 27, 2020, 12:45 PM
RE: the problem with potions - by Lyra - October 28, 2020, 10:59 AM
RE: the problem with potions - by Hydra - October 28, 2020, 07:32 PM
RE: the problem with potions - by Alya - October 29, 2020, 10:10 AM
RE: the problem with potions - by Lyra - October 30, 2020, 08:02 AM
RE: the problem with potions - by Hydra - November 10, 2020, 10:08 AM