Firefly Glen Stay away from the motion and madness
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
wc:360
His natural response to hearing anything related to Penn was to feel jealous. She had chosen him over Bronco, and that fact still stung- but it stoked his pride immeasurably to hear her refer to him as a bitch. And not just a bitch- the bitch. As jealous as he was that Penn had been the first to take her to the coast, he was selfishly glad that it had obviously left a bad impression. He hadn't asked much about her travels with Penn- and while part of his yearned to hear her complain about him...Part of him wanted Penn to disappear from her memory altogether. Jealousy was an ugly creature and he didn't mask it well.

So when she mentioned going back to the ocean, he didn't interpret it as being a comment on being left behind when he and Meerkat had gone. No, he was too oblivious to pick up on that, even though she hadn't been terribly subtle. He was still musing on the fact that Fennec called Penn the bitch, and how wonderful that felt- and he figured that this was more of an invitation than a guilt trip. He fell into it, happily, especially when she came a bit closer. He sat up, then, so he could be on eye level with her, and he smiled. Maybe this was her way of showing that she forgave him for being a literal den-crasher.

“I'd be happy to go with you,” He said. “Even if it's just to help carry whatever it is you find there. I'll....Try not to be a bitch. Oh- and speaking of carrying,” He said, and he reached down to nudge the coconut shell toward her toes with a push of his nose. “I brought you this. I found it, on the coast,” He explained, “And I thought of you, and your garden...” He said, his voice softening a bit. Funny how he felt so self-aware, whenever he was slipping into the gentler side of his character. “It can hold water, so...If there's a drought, you can use it, to carry water like...To your plants.” He said with a soft shrug.
Messages In This Thread
Stay away from the motion and madness - by RIP Bronco - November 11, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: Stay away from the motion and madness - by Fennec - November 11, 2020, 04:08 PM
RE: Stay away from the motion and madness - by RIP Bronco - November 11, 2020, 07:15 PM
RE: Stay away from the motion and madness - by Fennec - November 11, 2020, 10:13 PM
RE: Stay away from the motion and madness - by RIP Bronco - November 11, 2020, 10:54 PM
RE: Stay away from the motion and madness - by Fennec - November 12, 2020, 09:55 AM
RE: Stay away from the motion and madness - by RIP Bronco - November 12, 2020, 05:01 PM
RE: Stay away from the motion and madness - by Fennec - November 12, 2020, 05:47 PM
RE: Stay away from the motion and madness - by RIP Bronco - November 12, 2020, 09:30 PM
RE: Stay away from the motion and madness - by Fennec - November 12, 2020, 10:11 PM
RE: Stay away from the motion and madness - by RIP Bronco - November 16, 2020, 01:58 PM
RE: Stay away from the motion and madness - by Fennec - November 16, 2020, 02:27 PM