Lost Creek Hollow the down of doves
85 Posts
Ooc — box
All Welcome 
The trip she had taken (rather unexpectedly!) had ended fruitful!

Faun now had many things she found she needed. Nice presents, for those back home. And herbs, stored in a Martin pelt. She herself wore the fur of a white fox, older than the rest, but still beautiful against her reds.

She had others, too. And such fruitful trade! She was happy, excited, so many things all at once as she came prancing back home.

Joy! It was an antiquated feeling.

She just hoped everyone enjoyed what she brought.

Doedapple speaks both French and English, though she prefers English
Riverclan
NPC
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The young leader was overjoyed at the returned scent of Faun. He had worried for her, when she had left them. Crowfeather had believed that he hadn’t made a good enough home to keep her, that she had sought a better opportunity with something that was established and solid.

Hurried were his steps in finding her. The healer seemed busy with herbs. Perhaps she had gone to gather necessary things that the winter could not offer them in the hollow. Guilt washed over him for having believed that she’d left. When the three-legged shadow drew toward her, he offered a soft chuff of greeting and a nervous wave of his tail.

Faun! A smile brought light to his honey gold eyes. You came home!
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
806 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

jealously did silvertongue make her way back to riverclan. the creek, riddled with women! and at least one returned to them, the achingly beautiful faun. silvertongue knew she was too beautiful to entertain such unsurety! crowfeather loved her, adored her, leant upon her. she need be satisfied by that. her smile then was silvered as her name as she approached, brightening as she saw the dark star-reader there first. "it is good to see you back." and it was, for their number had grown. what then, would come of faun when her time arrived?
85 Posts
Ooc — box
You two can decide what animals the pelts your character chooses are!

Two familiar faces!

Hello! She greeted them both, the pelt sat at her feet and the others scratched across her flanks over the fox fur.

Apologies! I didn’t mean to be gone for this long, I left thinking I would only be gone a day to find herbs but I got lost! She reached around to grab hold of the pelts, before pulling them off her back and setting them gently on the snow.

I brought gifts for everyone! Pelts, for keeping warm or decorating! And I have herbs, of course. She poked the pelts forward, allowing the two to take their pick.

Doedapple speaks both French and English, though she prefers English
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
806 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

ope, edited my first post to mention crowfeather!

faun had come back like a regular trader, bright and laden with pelts. silvertongue, who had cultivated an eye for beautiful things since the palace, sent a sharp eye over the furs. she smiled sweetly at the other riverclan wolves and then began to pass her paw over their glossy surfaces, stopping at a grey rabbit next to a perfectly jet ermine pelt. "are you sure, faun?" she asked with a laugh, though already her heart coveted these things.
Riverclan
NPC
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
It was good to know that she had come home, again. Crowfeather had worried that something might have happened. There were many dangers in a white winter world. Traveling alone was only a greater risk. She had even brought gifts! Faun must have been an exceptional spirit. She had weathered the wilderness and returned with many useful things.

This is really nice of you.

The honey color of his eyes watched Silvertongue. He could see how she liked the pelts – the most beautiful ones drawing her eye. Crowfeather would remember this. He could find beautiful things that Silvertongue would enjoy, too. It would give a purpose to his many trips to their borders.

Any good finds? For- For the herbs.