Noctisardor Bypass If you'd stay, I would even wait all night
Hushed Willows
1,524 Posts
Ooc — xynien
When the world came drifting back to her, Reverie first remembered the blood. Everett. Tybault. Ophelia. She shuddered and pushed it all away, and took a moment just to sit and let herself feel it without any thoughts crowding her mind. She didn't know where she was, but her brothers' scents were thick and fresh around her, so she knew not to panic. Not yet. They would keep her safe, and she would worry later about whether they would let her leave.
Except she couldn't save that worry for later, it seemed. She saw Tybault's approach before he seemed to notice that she was back, before he stopped and went stiff all over as if she'd slapped him. Reverie could only frown for a moment. Had he already spoken to Everett? She had no way of knowing how far away her last memory really was, in terms of time. How long has it been? She asked softly, because she wouldn't start this conversation on unequal footing. She needed to know.
Watching me is like watching a fire take your eyes from you
Messages In This Thread
If you'd stay, I would even wait all night - by Tybault - January 30, 2023, 09:42 PM
RE: If you'd stay, I would even wait all night - by Reverie - January 30, 2023, 09:53 PM