The Sunspire As long as you are funky at heart
Hushed Willows
Dancing Queen
1,494 Posts
Ooc — xynien
He did have a request, and frankly, Reverie was thrilled. She was a little surprised with herself, if only because that meant that she really wanted to help. Often the urge would strike her only to fade away like a sunset at the prospect of actually following through. But no; Phox's request was reasonable, maybe even a little exciting. A daughter, though!
I can do that! She agreed readily, deciding not to point out that she knew nothing about Mereo or the mountains. It was fine. She probably wouldn't get lost again. A red canyon seemed pretty difficult to miss. And then I'll come back - in a couple weeks, maybe. To see how you're doing. The tour can wait as long as you need. Reverie offered what she hoped was a comforting smile with these words. Two weeks didn't seem like enough, not by any stretch, but she wouldn't tell him that. She would let him set the pace.
Watching me is like watching a fire take your eyes from you
Messages In This Thread
As long as you are funky at heart - by Reverie - January 31, 2023, 04:47 PM
RE: As long as you are funky at heart - by Phox - January 31, 2023, 08:50 PM
RE: As long as you are funky at heart - by Reverie - January 31, 2023, 10:07 PM
RE: As long as you are funky at heart - by Phox - February 05, 2023, 04:23 PM
RE: As long as you are funky at heart - by Reverie - February 05, 2023, 04:35 PM
RE: As long as you are funky at heart - by Phox - February 05, 2023, 06:22 PM
RE: As long as you are funky at heart - by Reverie - February 05, 2023, 07:38 PM
RE: As long as you are funky at heart - by Phox - February 07, 2023, 07:58 PM
RE: As long as you are funky at heart - by Reverie - February 09, 2023, 07:03 PM
RE: As long as you are funky at heart - by Phox - February 12, 2023, 11:50 AM