Swiftcurrent Creek [m] Fairy blue, it is only for you that I would crush the stars
Hushed Willows
Dancing Queen
1,443 Posts
Ooc — xynien
I think I'm pregnant, The words tumbled from her thoughtlessly. I don't know how it happened, but all the signs are there. And you're the only person I've ever been with. Tears threatened her as she spoke, but Reverie held them back through great effort. Arric suggested that I - end it. He wants me to see some healer, Ashlar.
I can tell that you're not happy with me. Would you prefer - do you agree with Arric? Her voice finally broke with the last words, but still she managed not to cry. She was determined not to let Lestan see her break. Somewhere along the way, she'd stopped trusting him with that part of her. The safety he represented now was not one rooted in understanding but in violence, in the blood he'd drawn for her.
And maybe part of her wanted him to know that, because she did not try to hide the fact that she had told Arric before she told him.
Watching me is like watching a fire take your eyes from you
Messages In This Thread
RE: Fairy blue, it is only for you that I would crush the stars - by Reverie - March 18, 2023, 01:33 PM