Swiftcurrent Creek [m] Fairy blue, it is only for you that I would crush the stars
Hushed Willows
Dancing Queen
1,447 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Reverie braced herself for Lestan's reaction, and was grateful that she had. Because it hurt. The negativity rolled off of him in such a way that she felt it like a slap to the face. Suddenly she didn't want to be near him at all; she barely noticed that she was backing away, placing distance between them. She felt dizzy.
He said he would stay, but she did not know if she wanted him to. For a wild moment Reverie wondered what he would say if she told him that she did not want him near their children. If she told him that she was leaving, that she would raise them on her own. But she knew how men reacted to such things, and the prickle of fear that went down her spine made her cast the thought aside.
Reverie wanted to be angry with him. She wanted to blame him, she wanted to leave, she wanted to forget that any of this had happened.
I don't know what to do, Instead she settled for something honest. I - And then she could not stop the honesty. Lestan, I feel very alone.
She would not cry in front of him.
Watching me is like watching a fire take your eyes from you
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] Fairy blue, it is only for you that I would crush the stars - by Reverie - March 18, 2023, 02:27 PM