Swiftcurrent Creek I don't cry when I'm high
Hushed Willows
Dancing Queen
1,448 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Read Only 
I just had some inspiration and wanted to spit this idea out, setting to read only but any tagged can reply if you want <3
There's enough space to dance here,
An idle observation, a casual realization until it wasn't. It really settled over Reverie that she could do this — she could dance now, without leaving @Blossom alone. @Lestan could watch over her. She stood at once, all but vibrating with sudden energy and anticipation, and did not wait for Lestan to say anything against it. He seemed to think her fragile since he'd returned, but Reverie knew better.
I am the sun, flitting away from where her family rested to twirl into the familiar steps of a dance she had never known in this world. One she had learned in dreams, in The Garden, from the kind man with a face like starlight. It was unlike anything she had ever learned in The Gilded Sea. But the feeling was always the same —
Intangible, immutable; here but not, in the way of sunlight and daydreams. Full of light, so much light, and then nothing at all. She was nothing at all.
Watching me is like watching a fire take your eyes from you