[BR] Code not Working
Loner
Call me Fighter
44 Posts
Ooc — Sprout/Raven
I didn't see any other posts about this, so I'm not sure if this is a known issue. I'm sorry if it is!

For some reason, the "BR" code has stopped working nearly completely for Grackle's IC Roleplay posts and occasionally for Moss (although I can still get it to work for him if I refresh the post a few times.) If it does work at all, it will seemingly randomly choose which breaks will be accepted and which will be ignored. It does work on her profile and OOC posts, however, as displayed here. Because of that, I think it might have something to do with the formatting of her IC posts or the forum itself?

I have tried clearing all of my site data to see if that fixed anything, to no avail. I'm not sure what else I can do, or alternatively stop doing, to try to fix it.
You can see examples of this issue in the last replies of Arsonist's Lullaby, as well as (M) Reach for Light.

Thank you in advance for your help, and I'm sorry again if this has already been discussed somewhere!
--
Code for the Arsonist's Lullaby Post:
Code:

[align=center]A desert? The thought brought her back to the jackdaw woman she had met her first week in these lands, the one with eyes like the moon and a twitchy disposition. She had carried the scent of clean, warm earth and herbs. Had she been from the desert as well? Perhaps this man had run into her.[/align]
[align=center][br][/align]
[align=center]::I was,:: Grackle responded rather curtly. ::I don't believe I'll be sticking around here for too long, however.:: She continued, more to herself than the stranger. There was something about this place that made her want to run, but in a way that made her pelt roil and paws itch. [/align]
Hushed Willows
1,519 Posts
Ooc — xynien
It looks like the extra alignment codes are what's throwing this off! You'll want to use just one alignment code encompassing your whole post. You'll also want to put your editor in source mode using the options page in User CP. That will prevent the editor from adding the extra codes
Watching me is like watching a fire take your eyes from you
Loner
Call me Fighter
44 Posts
Ooc — Sprout/Raven
Ah thank you so much for the quick response! That would make perfect sense, haha. I tend to use the quick alignment at the top of the page, rather than the actual code so that explains why it works on her profile and ooc posts where I do the alignment manually smh

Thank you again! I greatly appreciate your help!
Hushed Willows
1,519 Posts
Ooc — xynien
No problem! <3
Watching me is like watching a fire take your eyes from you